FREE SHIPPING AT HIPPOS TOES!!!

HIPPOS TOES is offering FREE SHIPPING on orders of $50 or more!!!!!

Friday, August 8, 2008

Twittering.....

I've decided that I really need to become more familiar with this whole Twitter thing. I see everyone talking about it (Tweeting about it, I should say :) ), and it sounds like a great asset, both personally and professionally. I just feel like I have so many things to keep up with now, that adding another thing makes my head hurt.

If you are Tweeting (or Twittering), how do you like it? Do you find that it has gotten you more exposure?

3 comments:

Kristen Andrews said...

don't you just feel like there is something else new popping up every day!!!

hippos toes said...

Hi Kristen, yes I do! And boy, it is overwhelming. Just when I feel like I've gotten something accomplished...........ten more things pop up. Oh, I love your jewelry, btw. I sent in a custom request a few moments ago. I hope you can do it :)

Rachel said...

I was incredibly confused by it all in the beginning. Now, I get it but I don't LOVE it. It's ok, but I don't use it all day long as some people do.