FREE SHIPPING AT HIPPOS TOES!!!

HIPPOS TOES is offering FREE SHIPPING on orders of $50 or more!!!!!

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sunny Days......

we'll we made it safely to the beach. It's always a harrowing experience for me, having a 1 1/2 yr old toddler that wants to play is one thing, but the bridge we have to cross to get here always gives me stress. Just thinking about crossing it days beforehand always gives me concern. I HATE THAT BRIDGE!!! My hands sweat going over it! But there is no other way here, except a 4 hour drive completely around the bay. Now I'm not sure what is worse the the bridge or 4 extra hours in the car with a toddler that won't nap in his carseat!!! I'll take the bridge. I try to do other things, work on my computer, but I can still see the water out of my periphery and my hands leave wet marks on the keyboard. It doesn't help that there was a tragic accident on the bridge only a week ago. A truck actually went off the bridge!!!! That is probably my biggest fear. I know that sounds hokey, I'm embarrassed to even type it, but that truly does enter my mind from time to time. Anyway, my heart goes out to the truck driver's family. But it does give me pause to think........... I can't even think about going home!!! I'll think about that tomorrow.......

Off to the beach today with little guy. He had his feet in the sand a bit yesterday and he was chomping at the bit to dig in..... should be a fun day......

No comments: