FREE SHIPPING AT HIPPOS TOES!!!

HIPPOS TOES is offering FREE SHIPPING on orders of $50 or more!!!!!

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Learned something new....

I always consider it a productive day when I learn something new. I know it sounds small and simple, but I learned how to add buttons from other sites to my blog. I tell you, every day I learn something new and that keeps me on my toes. I also am continually amazed at the generosity of some people that I have met via blogs or message boards. Mommy's Ideas blog has been so helpful to me I feel that I must mention that here. What would I do without such kind people? I hope I can return the favor one day soon.

Have a nice weekend! We are planning to take our little guy to a local fair. His first time seeing real cows and pigs, instead of in a book. This should be lots of fun. Not to mention all the fun fair food :).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey samsmom,

you seem to be doing really well. congrats on getting a good thing started in a country that needs support. I'm a south african living abroad now. I wish you well in what you're doing and will keep watching you and your site.

keep me updated please. if I can be of any assistance let me know. I lived in s.a. all my life and know a lot of people and places and contacts.

warm regards
Deborah Mann

hippos toes said...

Hello Deborah,

I greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment. I also appreciate your kind words. I am absolutely in love with South Africa. Do you miss it? I know there are issues there (crime and such), but it is truly a wonderful country. My dream is to have a vacation home there someday :). We were only there for two weeks but it just felt so good to me. Whereabouts did you live?

They really do need support and that was what I told my husband after we returned. I want to do something to help. I think I have found it with Hippos Toes. It makes me feel good to know that women are able to work
and feed their families because of this site.

I really do appreciate your offer of assistance. Perhaps I will take you up on that one of these days. Please stay tuned. I'm hoping that September will be the launch.

Take care,

Carole