FREE SHIPPING AT HIPPOS TOES!!!

HIPPOS TOES is offering FREE SHIPPING on orders of $50 or more!!!!!

Monday, October 13, 2008

HELP.....I've been tagged!!!

I've been tagged by Christie from Snappymom! I just love her. Wouldn't you know she knows that I'm no good at hiding!! This is my first game of tag, well, tag in blogland that is!!

This is very easy: share seven random things about yourself, then tag seven others. Here goes: Seven Random things about me:

1. I chew the skin on my nails. Gross, I know. I don't chew the nails, so give me some credit. But the skin, now that's a different story. Explains why I always have hangnails I guess.

2. My work shoes are poochies (okay, slippers!!), we my husband has called them poochies since he was a kid.

3. I am also a practicing architectural lighting designer. That's how I met my husband. I don't do as much as I used to since I've had my little guy, but I still dabble. (commercial design mostly).

4. My favorite food is Thai!! Love spicy.

5. The first time I saw the ocean I was 34.

6. I'd love to live in a lighthouse someday!

7. I went through five years of infertility treatments to have my son.
Let the tagging begin!
And then, link back to the person that tagged you. Have fun! :) And if this isn't your thing, I apologize! Thanks Christie. That was kind of fun! I hope I did this right. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too, would like to live in a lighthouse one day. I have not seen the ocean in 6 years or so. I really miss it.

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

Oh girl, the nails, the thai food and the lighthouse? All pretty weird. I knew about the lighting so I cheated...

And I see you gave me that tag up...I need to do one again, I haven't had something really good to make my snark at for a while!

Are you joining GNO this week?

Wendy said...

Living in landlocked Oklahoma I do not get to see much of the ocean. I have seen it less than 10 times in my life. I do love it, especially the white sands of Florida. This was a great tag list!

Kate said...

Hey Hippostoes, yes, the skin biting thing is kind of crazy!

Kristen Andrews said...

oh my 5 yrs it took us 3 w/ fertility treatments and that was enough to drive me crazy. I think it is why I am so crazy about my kiddo.

Ohana Mama said...

Thanks Carole! I finally got the time to play :)
http://www.ohanamamablog.com/2008/10/ive-been-tagged.html